The ZTE Cloud Infrastructure Solution is an Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solution which provides a carrier-class level of performance, reliability, and security. It includes the following three parts:
- A full series of ZTE-designed COTS servers, storage and network devices, matching with the actual customer’s performance requirements.
- A distributed cloud management platform, TECS, which controls and implements virtualization across common equipment to build cloud environments rapidly. It manages the resource sharing across physical DCs and provides unified operation and management for the whole network.
- The SDN Controller ZTE ZENIC, cooperating with TECS, to achieve intra-DC network virtualization and inter-DC L3/L2 interconnection. The solution provides to users an advanced and flexible control mode of the network.
The whole solution complies with the ETSI NFV standard in a high level of performance, reliability, and security that a carrier-class environment is requiring.
ZTE Cloud Infrastructure Architecture
Highlights of ZTE Cloud Infrastructure solution
- Unified Management
- Unified cross-DC management to realize global resource sharing
- Support heterogeneous resource pools, such as Xen, KVM, VMware, Hyper-V, PowerVM
- Deploy public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud flexibly
- Intelligent O&M
- Dynamic scheduling and auto scalability of resources according to SLAs
- Intelligent monitoring system to detect potential problems before they occur
- Visualization of global resource and mapping with the service in multi-views
- Quick Deployment
- Daisy toolkit: one-button deployment with graphical interface
- Common hardware plug-and-play to achieve rapid expansion
- Only a few minutes to deploy upper layer service with predefined template
- Reliable & Secure
- Flexible Networking
- SDN-based centralized management, more flexible network controlling
- IP + optical coordination, provides E2E automatic service provisioning and performance optimization
- Supports abundant southbound/northbound interface protocols, compatible with ODL interface
- Comprehensive overlay network technologies, small reconstruction on legacy network