ZTE is a world force in 5G development, and our efforts are articulated around three major axis: Innovation, collaboration with customers and international standardization bodies, and finally execution of trials and precommercial trials.
Under the joint effort of telecom operators, manufacturers and research institutes, the diverse expectations regarding 5G have been converged, and the understanding of 5G has been made clearer. Being a global leader in telecommunications and information technology, ZTE has been devoted to developing 5G all the way, and provides comprehensive 5G solutions:
- HF/LF Product Portfolio, dealing with 5G multi-band deployment
- Flexible Network Architecture, meeting diversified needs of future 5G
- 5G NR Technology, greatly improves network efficiency
- Convergent Networking, guaranteeing smooth evolution from 4G to 5G
ZTE has a sound advantage in the development of 5G, since we are the first vendor worldwide to implement commercially 5G technologies such as Massive MIMO. This deep technology knowledge makes our development of 5G smoother and closer to real industry needs.
In terms of 5G cooperation, ZTE has signed strategic cooperation agreements with leading operators such as China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom, Spain’s Telefonica, Japan Softbank, South Korea KT, Germany T-mobile, and Malaysia U Mobile.
In terms of verification and execution, ZTE 5G demonstrates excellent performance and took the lead through the China National 5G Phase one testing. The China 5G Technology research and development test is the world’s first 5G test which is dominated and planned by the government. It was paid close attention to by the industry, with all international major players involved. ZTE created a number of world firsts during the 5G test, which demonstrate our deep understanding of technology and innovative research and development strength in the 5G field.
- ZTE is the first vendor to finish verification on the key technologies for 5G high and low frequencies
- ZTE is the first vendor able to provide the high frequency field mobile coverage testing and field beam tracing test; and successfully complete the 5G high frequency whole
- ZTE passed all four of the key network technology tests at the first time of asking with a 100% pass rate.